Meet us at ICT Proposers’ Day
When: 9-10 November 2017
Where: Budapest, Hungary
What is it?
The ICT Proposers’ Day 2017 is, according to the organizers, a networking event that “centres on European ICT Research & Innovation with a special focus on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme for 2018-20.” It focuses on the European Commission’s upcoming Calls for Proposals (in 2018) and is an excellent meeting place for academics, researchers, industry experts and administrators (e.g. from government, the European Commission and national agencies) from all over Europe.
The event’s full programme can be found here.
Why are we there?
We are there for a number of reasons which include:
- finding out more about the EC’s plans and goals for the upcoming Horizon 2020 work programme and respective Calls for Proposals
- portraying our running research projects and innovation activities
- finding out what others are doing in the field of Information and Communication Technologies, especially with a media focus
- discussing future project ideas
- meeting with peers and current as well as future/prospective partners.
Above all that we attend to network, network, and do more networking!
We’ll be represented by Wilfried Runde (RunDe_W), Jochen Spangenberg (@jospang), and Peggy van der Kreeft (@cammarosp). Don’t hesitate to drop them a line – or just approach them when they’re rushing along.
The event’s official hashtag is #ICTpropday.
Photo by Štefan Štefančík/Unsplash
DateWednesday, November 8th, 2017