Meet us @ HITS Europe Summit
When: 20 June 2018
Where: London, UK
What is it?
HITS Europe Summit is an annual conference hosted by the Media and Entertainment Alliance Europe, focusing on current technical developments changing the way of creating, managing and distributing creative content. Participants are senior managers from the media and entertainment industry, including companies such as BBC, NBC Universal, Sony Pictures Entertainment or 20th Century Fox. The Hollywood IT Society (HITS) focuses on the impact of Information Technology on the entertainment industry.
This year’s event will feature topics such as:
- AI and Machine Learning- Where will the Impact be?
- Blockchain and Media: Opportunities for the Creative Industries
- Turning Social Media Analytics into Action
- The ‘Smart’ Approach to Storage and Management
- Defining the Data Driven Entertainment Supply Chain
- On Track with GDPR
- Distribution Management at its Best
- Leveraging Content Intelligence Tools
- The Nuts and Bolts of Content Personalisation
- Responding to Changes in User Behaviour
- Maximising Rights Revenues
- Staying Ahead of the Delivery Challenges.
Why are we there?
We are a partner in the EU co-funded Bloomen Project, which explores Blockchain solutions and implications for the media and entertainment industries, related to Music, News and TV use cases. Our colleague Birgit Gray will give a presentation that provides an overview on “Blockchain and Media”, also featuring the Bloomen Project and its use cases.
The header image has been published on unsplash and is licensed under CC0 Public Domain. It has been modified to reflect the context of the conference..
DateWednesday, June 6th, 2018