Search Results for Tag: inspiration
5 Big Links – October 2013
Short and sweet: Five links that lead to novel views about media, tech and innovation.
1. How Apple launched the iPhone with a mix of preparation and pressure. A rare look behind the scenes.
2. Why develop in the Newsroom? Hint: Journalists would not need to start from scratch day by day.
3. Open Source: How Facebook helps building new (better, cheaper) data centers.
4. Beautiful, nice to read, but headed for oblivion? Why visually attractive tablet magazines might be a failure.
5. Amazing: How data can be visualized by now. The ‘making-of’ a series of stunning visualizations for Foursquare.
DateFriday, October 11th, 2013