Search Results for Tag: citizen journalism
Short and tweet:
Five tweets from this month you really should have read by now!
We spend a lot of time reading social news from around the web (with Twitter as our main source): On DDJ & Dataviz, storytelling, new technologies, verification, journalistic business processes and so much more.
There is good stuff out our there, and we’d like to share what we found. So every month, we compile a list of five tweets/links, that we think are worth reading and hence sharing here for you to read.
DateMonday, June 29th, 2015
5 Big Links – August 2013
What is happening in the Media Innovation landscape? With 5 Big Links we inform you every month about the big stories we see out there.
1. Are you a Stuffer or a Stringer? The 7 types of Hashtag Abusers, by #nymag.
2. Online news consumers in meticulous detail. The Digital News Report, by Reuters Institute.
3. Newstainment. Journalism & Video games coming together as a new form of storytelling, by Niemanlab.
4. The Age of the Algorithm. But what if they misbehave? Do we hand over too much power to machines? By The Guardian.
5. Ninja citizen journalists take on media monopolies. The Brazil protests on Government spending and Education, by DW.
DateThursday, August 15th, 2013