Search Results for Tag: HD
DW to showcase its diversity at MIPTV
DW Transtel has announced its lineup for MIPTV 2012, adding a new HD title to its already thought-provoking range of programming. With multi-genre content ranging from current affairs, economics and politics to arts, culture, lifestyle and science, the new programming palette is tailored to today’s educated audience. DW will be presenting these titles and many more at MIPTV in Cannes from April 1-4.
“DW is very committed to sharing the European perspective to audiences around the world,” says Petra Schneider, DW’s Director of Distribution. “We do this by presenting the facts, explaining contexts and analyzing background information. With a focus on science, culture and education, we make sure that everything we produce is precise, relevant and easy to grasp.”
The high-quality content from DW Transtel is always presented in an entertaining way and developed with the viewers in mind. “Opinion leaders and the generally curious have always looked to DW for new insights and viewpoints from Europe that aren’t available from other sources,” added Schneider.
- Ecopia – Intelligent Building, Sustainable Living (3×30’) (HD), an innovative look at the urban landscape, presenting groundbreaking ideas from the areas of ecological architecture and urban development.
- Uncovered (7×30’), a compelling documentary series shows the secrets hiding beneath the surface. Where greed leads to the establishment of businesses that bend the law – or even break it.
- By the River, By the Water (8×30’), crossing climate zones and continents to show how rivers define the surrounding landscape as well as the people who live on their shores.
- Assignment X (7×30’), following scientists and researchers on a fundamental journey for knowledge. An adventure to unknown territories and to find answers and explanations.
- Let’s Do Business (6×30’), an entertaining look behind the scenes of the financial world. Real people with really unusual lives. It’s not about the numbers – it’s about the stories behind the numbers.
- Land of Loveliness (31×3’-5’), a travelogue featuring roving reporter Michael Wigge and his own particular brand of humor. Across the length and breadth of Germany to discover, and uncover, famous sites and best-kept secrets.
All programming is available in English, other languages are available dependent on title. For more information, visit DW Transtel at MIPTV, April 1-4, 2012 at Booth 19.14.
Date2012-03-29 | 9:54